tRophicPosition v0.7.5 (Release date: 2018-01-29)
- Added the function extractPredictiveData() to perform a posterior predictive model-checking procedure.
- Implemented code coverage and unit test.
- Improved the code (to make it clearer, considering width and the assignment operator).
- Changed some arguments (consumer instead of species, group instead of community and others) in loadIsotopeData(), extractIsotopeData() and other functions (while maintaining old arguments as compatibility)
- Added a a procedure for checking errors on priors arguments in jagsBayesianModel and related functions
- Removed MCMCvis from the Short guide to tRophicPosition vignette, as that package is no longer in CRAN.
tRophicPosition v0.7.3 (Release date: 2017-10-12)
- Minor details to fulfil CRAN checks
tRophicPosition v0.7.2 (Release date: 2017-10-12)
- Fixed loadIsotopeData() when loading species without a community to iterate from.
- Added stable isotope data examples (Finnish Lakes and Roach)
- Improved credibilityIntervals(). Now it accepts legend position (for TP and alpha plots), a grouping variable (to plot groups with different colours), manual colours (scale_colour_manual) when using group_by, and labels for the x axis.
tRophicPosition v0.7.0 (Release date: 2017-06-11)
First release version submitted to CRAN.