Dr Corinna Ulcigrai
Office: 4.9 Howard House
Department of Mathematics
University Walk, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1TW, U.K.
- Laurea in Matematica
- University of Pisa (2002)
- Diploma di Licenza
- Scuola Normale Superiore of Pisa (2002)
- PhD in Mathematics
- Princeton University (2007)
- Princeton University Centennial Fellowship (2002-2007)
- Clay Liftoff Fellowship (2007)
- RCUK Research Fellowship (2007-2012)
Absence of mixing in area-preserving flows on surfaces (2011)
Annals of Mathematics vol: 173 , Issue: 3 , Pages: 1743 - 1778
My research is in ergodic theory and Teichmueller dynamics; I have worked on the ergodic and spectral properties of flows on surfaces and interval exchange transformations and I am intested in the dynamics in moduli spaces of flat surfaces and in ergodic theoretical problems related to number theory and diophantine approximation.